Thursday, June 9, 2011
May 14th Saturday
We attended the temple this morning. Sometimes Saturday's can be a crazy day so attending the temple isn't something that we normally do. But we have made a commitment to attend at least once a week, so when the only day that you can do that is on a Saturday that is what you do. It has a calming effect on my week, that should be earlier in the week because I have church on Sunday to do that exact same thing. So about the middle of the week is a really good time to attend the temple, but at this particular time it ended out being on Saturday. My daughter came to see us with her 2 little girls on Thursday. I hope they stay for awhile, but I never know when she will feel like she needs to leave and go back home. I love her and her little girls, and as I feel with all my children, they can stay as long as they need too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment