Friday, June 10, 2011
May 16th Monday
Tomorrow I have a class on all the Bosch Mixer attachments. As usual I am wondering what attachments are the most beneficial to know about. I am excited about the class but at the same time a little apprehensive. I found the greatest recipe on the Internet for cream soup base. I can use my vegetable powder that I grind up each year when my garden over produces. It is just a lot of different vegetables that I dehydrate. Tomato's, green pepper, onions, yellow squash, zucchini squash and carrots. Just anything I can dehydrate. This particular vegetable powder is made with peppers, yellow and zucchini squashes, whatever happen to be left over in my garden that day. Of course I always dehydrate more and add to the mixture I already have. Then I put it in my freezer and take it out during the winter months and add a couple of tablespoons to any soup that I make. It has wonderful flavor, I love dehydrator's. They are wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment