Wednesday, June 8, 2011
May 12th Thursday
Time seems to fly when you are having fun. I have the activity for the Activity Day girls on the 24th and 26th so that alone is a stress for me. I have a Dehydration class coming up on the 26th and there is a lot of preparation for that class. So between that and trying to get all the pieces cut out for this quilt is quite interesting. Sometimes I feel as though there are not enough hours in a day. But luckily I did have the day off yesterday so that I could figure the pieces out for the quilt that the Activity Day girls are going to do. I love it when I have a day off. I plan on having at least a day off a week, I hope that happens. This week I am loving it because I also have Saturday off. It's great! I worked this morning so I have been cutting out pieces to the quilt this evening. My cutting board is so bad that it takes me forever. But I will get it done yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WELL MOM you know WHO just asked us on a double date missy...to bad your not home so I can tell you about how AWKWARD it was...or maybe not so awkward.
ReplyDelete