I got all the Activity Day girls project done today. I got all the pieces cut out and the quilt is ready to do. I know that once they come over I will have a great time with them. It will prove to be interesting to see if they enjoy learning to sew or whether it will be an activity where they can't wait to see it over and done with. I am happy to do this activity because it will be rewarding to everyone that participates. Sister Eshelman will be happy to have a new quilt for her baby.
Lisa is here and has been wonderful to help in every way since she has been here. Her girls are wonderful. They are good little girls. It is funny to watch Madison and her quiet ways and cute little voice. Sierra is defiantly the older child, because when it comes to bed time she doesn't want to go to bed. She loves to be a part of the group and is afraid she will miss out. I see that in a lot of ways she is like Jennifer, especially in the no sleep area. Now that Jennifer is older I know that she would give anything to be able to sleep once in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment