Tuesday, September 6, 2011

August 25th Thursday

This picture was taken when they got her on the 30th.  We are so excited to have them and this little precious one.  We are lucky that we can hold her.  She is a cutie.  Excited for another grand child.


Today Emily had her baby.  Little Audrey, she was born this afternoon.  She was induced this morning so I consider the blessing of having a baby that fast a miracle.  I guess I am thinking of myself and my first child at 35 hours.  Anything less than 10 hours is a great blessing.  She weighed 6'15" and was 19 1/2 inches long.  She is a very cute baby and we are happy all is well and that she is born.  Having little Audrey is a total miracle anyway and we count her a little miracle baby.  Emily has been married for 5 years and finally she got pregnat.  We are so happy for her and her husband.  We love them and wish them a safe trip out here.  They are going to try to be out her on the 29th for start at BYU.  This is going to be hard to do especially after you have just had a new baby.  But I know that they will be blessed and make it safe.  Our prayers are with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment