Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10th Saturday

In getting ready for work yesterday I did a crazy thing, but I didn't realize how crazy until it happened.  My bangs are pretty curly and it makes me mad.  So I grabbed my round brush and blow dryer.  The blow dryer is old, as a matter of fact I didn't really realize it was on.  It starts out with the fan really slow and then it goes a little faster.  So I turned it on and picked it up and ran it across the round brush close to my head.  It was definetly on and way to hot.  When I lifted the blow dryer up, my hair was totally fried.  Not just a little bit but tiny little fuzzies of burnt hair fail from the brush.  I had fried my bangs.  I rubbed the top of them and hair just flittered away like it wasn't meant to be there.  I was horrified!  Needless to say my bangs are pretty thin because of it.  But I say it certainly could have been worse.  I could have left it on longer and had no bangs at all just a big bald spot. 

I have been to work all day today.  It was so busy and I was so tired when I got home.  I put up 8 quarts of freezer peaches, but my husband fixed supper.  We had tacos, they tasted great.  My husband also brought me a great lunch to work today.  I was so happy to have it, it is nice to have someone who cares!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment