Saturday, September 3, 2011

August 6th Saturday

Today we had an exciting day at the Ranch.  We celebrated Sierra's birthday.  Lisa had made all the little girls cute little aprons. They were white with ties on them plus a cute little pink flower and a bow.  She set a beautiful little china tea set up on a beautiful little table, it she had decorated with a white table cloth and some wild flowers that Lisa and the girls had gathered in the field.   It was so cute.  She made some herbal tea and had some apple juice in another china pitcher with china cups and cute little plates.  On the plates were served fruit and vegetables, plus the birthday cake.  Kim was the one in charge.  They were all dressed up in there dresses with their hair done, and their cute little aprons on. The aprons were like little pinafores. They all spoke in a English accent.  Sierra opened her presents.  She was so happy with everything that she got.  It was a fun birthday party to watch, and Lisa made everyone there feel like a princess. We all had a shooting contest today and Derrick and Katrina won the contest.  I couldn't hit anything.  I should have rested my gun on something steady.  I've never shot before at least this kind of a gun, so I failed miserably. We took a 4 wheeler ride up the canyon.  It takes about 3 hours.  Phillip and Katrina plus Frank and I and Lisa and Tamara went.  It was a lot of fun for us all.  Especially me because Frank came back slowly and we enjoyed the beauty all around us.  I felt bad that we didn't see any wild life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment