Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7th Wednesday

I have spent the interior day at work.  Sometimes that can be draining.  Especially today, because I cleaned, helped customers, unloaded the bosses car and put everything away.  It was a frustrating day.  We got a letter last week on the foreclosure of our home, it made me a little mad, because we have been paying on this home for 16 years.  We have paid for it twice.  We hope to be able to look into some options, but at this point we are being taken advantage of as far as I know.  Our home has been sold to 6 or more different mortgage company's.  Then we get a foreclosure from a totally different mortgage company.  One we have never dealt with.  Does anyone out there know what our options are.  This is just crazy.  We have hit on some hard times for the past year but I don't think there is any excuse for this.  We have tried to reason with them on several different occasions but to no avail, and yet they send us letters that tell us they will help in any way that they can.  We were instructed that we could qualify for a re-writting, but then after 1 year of stringing us along they told us that their company didn't do rewrites.  Talk about frustrating.  We will see what happens in the next couple of months.  Hopefully it is great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment