Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 6th Tuesday

I had my jam and jelly class today.  It was wonderful, but I feel like I was all over the place,  I think it is because I was a little shaky.  I guess yesterday with running all over the mountain was almost more than my body could take.  It was a little crazy and then doing jams all night until 10 P.M.  Sometimes doing a class is a lot of work and it certainly was with this class. Luckily I only had to work 1/2 day.  I did do some great jams and jellys and I taught the women a lot and that is what counts.  On Sunday we had a great day.  It was fast Sunday and that is always a good day for me.  I know that all of my children are wonderful.  They have wonderful families that I love. They try to be the best that they can.  As I was fasting today I felt an over whelming feeling for all of them.  They are all trying to live the gospel of Jesus Christ and trying to be the best that they can be, and that is all that a mother can ask.  They chose their own paths and with that choice they are doing the best that they can.  I am so grateful for that.  Sometimes I think the choices that we make can make our lives hard and that makes me sad, but we all have our free agency, so when we make choices we have to live with those choices.  My children are doing amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment