Monday, November 23, 2009
November 12th
Today I chose to play the electric piano at a care center for a Relief Society meeting that was scheduled for 11:00 today. I am a little crazy about playing the piano because I get really nervous and then I make a lot of mistakes. The electic piano that they have at the care center is rather difficult to make sound good. Especially if you don't know which adjustments to make to the electric piano. So I was rather frustrated at myself for commiting to doing it. But I had done it for a reason, I knew that I needed to serve. So I got ready to go. But as I entered the building Nancy was playing the piano. I was so relieved. Cathy asked me to lead the music because she was asked to say the opening prayer and was really nervous about leading. She had never done it before. So because Nancy took over for me. I took over for Cathy. It was a wonderful meeting. I had a great experience, it was truly a miracle for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment