Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 29th

What a great blessing in my life? All my children are home safe. The Thanksgiving weekend is over. E and Pl are back home safe. P is back home safe after going to meet is girlfriends family in California. I am so blessed that they are all home safe. P arrived last night at 11:30 P.M. He had an enjoyable time, it was rewarding for him.

Today is Sunday. We were blessed to hear from a couple of missionaries today. One going out and one coming home. I am sure both families are extremely happy. Such special young men. We talked about "Putting on the Whole Armour of God in Sunday School." Now days we certainly need that in our life. We talked about Elder Hollands talk in Relief Society. Such a blessing to be able to read it and learn of its truthfulness. This talk was given in the October Conference. It was absolutely inspiring. The talk was called "Safety for the Soul".

My one great miracle of the day is that my husband received a father's blessing from his father. I am so grateful for the priesthood in my life. What a great blessing. I have been blessed by this wonderful gift all of my life. I have always known that everything would be all right if I asked for a blessing for one of my children from their father. I have received many priesthood blessings in my life as well. I am so grateful for the restored gospel and the blessing of it in my life everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he got a blessing yesterday. I've been thinking a lot about that lately.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete