Today was Sunday again. A super great day. My son and his wife spoke in church today. It was wonderful. They both did a fantastic job. The spirit was strong, and we were all edified by their talks. They talked about gratitude. My son shared a couple of stories, where he learned that the Lord loves each of us and cares about us. He told about the truck getting stuck on the mountain, and the accident he and his dad had traveling home from Texas. Next we went to Sunday School. My husband gave the lesson. The lesson was on the revelations that continue everyday within the church. I was amazed at how much we recieve from each General Conference. How much we recieve that we don't even think about, how much we recieve from day to day. It was a wonderful lesson. Then we had a combined meeting to discuss the churchs website and our stakes website, even the individual wards web site. We had a great day in church. Of course choir was next. I guess I was greatly blessed today because my daughter invited us to supper. A great supper it was. Delicious meal. It is nice to be invited to eat once in a while. And it is nice to have daughters that cook so well. Amiracle in my life to not cook.
Mom and Dad C invited us over tonight. They are concerned about us and expressed that concern. We all cried at some of the things that were said. They asked if they could call the whole C family and have them fast and pray for us. I told them that I suspected that all of my children did that for us today, so if she wanted to we would feel greatly honored and appreciate their blessing in our behalf. She also thanked me for the wonderful note of Thanks, she said, "Things like that make life worth living, it was such a special note and appreciated so much". She was crying through her words, and made us cry as well. I was so grateful that I sat down last week and wrote those special notes. It made me realize how much I need to be grateful. I certainly don't express it enough. It was a very spiritual up lifting night. Many tears were shed. I also know more and more with all my heart, that I am a part of a wonderful family. Not only my immediate family, but my family that extends forever. The Lord loves me as an individual and I am so loved by so many people. Miracles happen every day and I am a part of those miracles.
No comments:
Post a Comment