Today has been some what interesting. My husband and his partners took the 4 hour trip to attend the meeting they had scheduled. The guy who was at the meeting was a jerk, he wanted to do things for them in their business instead of vesa versa. So no money once again. It was a depressing meeting for all involved. But I look at it totally different. They needed to present to this guy, the reason being he just wanted them to send him their business plan. If that had of happened I would hate to think of what might have happened to our business. So it was a great blessing to us.
While my husband was gone I took the opportunity to write some belated Thank-you cards. I am so grateful for that experience. I am not a fancy writer. My children can put beautiful words into everything they say, but I was not blessed with that gift. So it was a tough thing for me to do. But I accomplished it and I am so grateful that I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment