Today is another day of a little tender mercy from the Lord. We needed some milk on Monday for the family so I gave Phillip $5.00 to get some milk. He of course spent it all. When I gave him the money I was a little apprehensive because I needed the whole $35.00 for my Thanksgiving Dinner, but I knew we needed the milk. Well today I put on a pair of pants that I hadn't worn in a while, reached into the pocket and I found a $10.00 bill. I am so excited, now I can shop for Thanksgiving. A miracle indeed.
After going to the temple today, which was wonderful. We had a special experience today and felt the special spirit that is there. Then we went to pick up our girls at school and went to the store to do our Thanksgiving shopping. I spent exactly $25.00 and got everything I needed except pumpkin. I was able to get my turkey for $8.00. I even had enough at the end to pay my tithing on the money given to me. Another miracle. Two in one day.
When we arrived home I felt like I needed to get on facebook and tell every member of my family to pray for us. We have no money at all and we need to get ourselves out of this mess. I have 16 brothers and sisters and I know that can mean a lot of prayers, on our behalf. I also have 9 children who continue to pray for us. Prayers can mean miracles.
No comments:
Post a Comment