Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 23rd

My suspicions were confirmed today. My wonderful children and their spouses fasted and prayed for us yesterday. Not only did my children but my sweet little granddaughter. She is only 8 years old. It is pretty special to a grandmother to know how much other people care. That was special to hear G. I can't thank-you all enough. I know it wasn't easy for any of you. 24 hours is a long time for women that are nursing as well. Thank-you all so much. I love you all and appreciate your concern.

We had family night tonight and talked about tramping God under our feet and the many ways that we can do that. It was a great lesson, one we all needed to reflect on. Because we can only become better people by loving God first. If we love him first we will naturally love everyone else even more, including our spouse's. I appreciate the words of everyone.

After participating in family home evening I came downstairs and started to type on my blog. I have been talking to my brother. Sometimes he is such an inspiration to me. Because one thing I can say about this brother is that he will never speak bad of anyone. A trait that I want to develop. I proceed to tell him a story that our home teachers told us. He is telling us about 2 men that sold him some Bosch appliances. As the story goes it ends out being 2 of my brothers. One is the brother that I am talking to. We have a good laugh. Because he talks about one of the brothers missing his tumb. That once again is the brother I am talking too. Well our home teacher complained about the amount of the check he wrote out (he is only kidding). Then my brother T says, he will soon be writing him out a much bigger check. I say, what are you talking about. He says, well he wants his basement finished. That is right up my husbands alley, so I ask him a few more questions. This could be the miracle we need so desperately. I will have to call B tomorrow.

But our most excitting miracle was that we caught up some of our bills today. I shouldn't say caught up but paid as much as we could. We found out they had our electicity scheduled to shut off. Miracles continue to be found in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment