Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28th

Today I am thankful for a good husband. He is everything to me and a miracle in my life. It seems as though he is constantly being knocked down, only to get back up and keep going. I am afraid sometimes I would just want to give up. He is fasting again. The last time he did that it was 2 days, this time he thinks he needs 3. I feel so bad I feel like I need to follow suit, but he refuses to let me and says he feels the need to do it. He is desperately trying to get the Lord's help. He continues to pray and read his scriptures. He is not the same man I married. He is so much more, he is so much better than I am. At times he just amazes me, because he continues to rely on the Lord. I pray with all my heart he will soon get the answers that he is so desperately searching for. We right now need all the help we can get. My husband has become so strong in the last year. I admire him and his determination. I know things will get better for him. I know if we were not in this situation, we would not be the people we are. I am grateful that the miracles that have happen this week have. I know that we are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment