Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 20th

My oldest daughter called me tonight and asked me if I wanted to go to Costco and go food shopping with her. I really didn't, but she asked me and I thought it would be good mother, daughter time. Suddenly her and her husband showed up. I thought, "Wow, what is going on". Well when I arrived in the car they explained. We are taking you shopping Mom. We can't do everything you need at this time, but we can do somethings. They went to Costco filled the shopping cart full of food that was desperately needed. It would have been hard for my husband to watch, so I am glad he wasn't there. Then they took me to another store and bought me more groceries. And guess what I now have pumpkin. So many miracles in one day. I can't even contain myself I am so humbled. They spent so much money, over 500 dollars. Miracles do happen. My daughter and son-in-law can't possibly know how much this mean't to all of us, but especially me.

No comments:

Post a Comment