Monday, November 23, 2009

November 16th

My daughter just called they will be coming to see us today. Her husband has business up north. I am so excited, they live 4 hours away and it is always a blessing to see them. They have 4 beautiful children. And like all of grand children they are the apple of our eye. I count them to be a great blessing in my life. Another miracle of the day.

Frank has been on the phone to the guy to invest in our company every hour. He finally reached him at 12:00 they scheduled to meet on Wednesday at 3:00. That was amazing. I guess my daughter was right. We are so excited. We can't wait to tell her of our meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Mom you made me cry today as I read each post. You are my greatest example of what it means to be patient and grateful. Thank you for sharing these experiences...I need to start writing about my miracles too. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete