Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 25th

We received $100.00 from my mother and dad for repairing their drywall on their ceiling. It is nice to have some money. We appreciate them for it, even though they really didn't have to do it. My parents are continually handing me money. Calling me over to cut hair, or perm hair, or something so that they can pay me. They are wonderful. Another miracle in my life, being a part of a great family.

Another perfect miracle for me today. I got all my pies done. 4 pumpkin, 1 strawberry, 4 apple, and 2 coconut cream. I also completed my stuffing, my dear husband peeled the potato's and he started our jello. The rest we will finish tomorrow. I am so glad to have so much done. The rest tomorrow will be easy compared to what we had today. Tomorrow I will finish the jello, add the coconut to the pie, make the gravy, do the rolls. I will also do a green salad and a vegetable. My husband will take care of the turkey. Right now he has it soaking in his special mixture, until tomorrow, a day of thanksgiving and more miracles to come our way.

My sister brought me over a ham for Christmas. She is from Idaho, so it was good to see her. Home for the holidays. Just another tender mercy for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment