It is Saturday and a good day. Frank and I went to the temple this afternoon. It was wonderful to be there. So spiritual up lifting. As I sat in the temple today I realized that it will only be a couple of weeks before Phillip is married. I guess in a way I have tried to not think about it. Phillip served a mission in Russia. He came home and started dating Katrina, so we haven't really had Phillip at home. He has never really been home after his 2 years of serving. So he will be out of our home and it will never feel like he was really here. We love him and are excited for him. But his marriage will come all to quick. Then things will change. I feel really bad because all of my children will be here except Lisa and Nate and our special grandchildren. I know right now no one in this family has the money necessary to be purchasing a ticket. That sounds kind of strange because 4 of my children have served missions and it is easy to miss a wedding. While Phillip was gone Michael got married and had his first child. Jennifer also got married, but Phillip met Derrick before he left. But the rest of my children have always been here for one another. It seems sad that it can't happen again this time. We have been truly blessed and I count all of our blessings. My children are truly an inspiration to me.
We will greatly miss Lisa and her wonderful family. It will make me cry especially when we will not see them that whole day.
I had some one do my taxes. But once again the IRS won't let me claim my children. I fight this every year and I would like to know what happened that made them question my children. It is so frustrating. I have always claimed the same children and yet they think I have claimed some that are not my own. I send all the information every year and every year I have to re-submit it. DON'T THEY KEEP GOOD RECORDS! They are the IRS and they expect a lot from us, can't we expect anything from them. It all makes me sick!
No comments:
Post a Comment