It has been a fantastic weekend and I have certainly been uplifted. I love conference and I wish it could come around more often. I think it would be fun if it could be quarterly.
Time to clean the church again and with conference I wasn't able to sign up any one. So I called some ladies who I knew would come help. And we had a great turn out. They came and we were done within an hour. It turned out really good. I just had ladies come, no men and no children, but we had enough to do a great job. I am so happy for all of the support we received. After the cleaning we went home and and watched the edited verse of Sherlock Homes. It was a good show. I haven't seen a good show for a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment