Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 12th 2010

It is another crazy Monday. I got a call from Ann this morning concerning our taxes and they are going to resubmit them with the 8862 I think that is what you call it and hopefully they will except it this time. The whole thing seemed to me to be an answer to our prayers because we need money so bad. So I hope and pray it will go through for us because we need it so bad. But all I can do is hope and pray that is will all work out.

We cleaned the church again tonight. It is always nice when we have a good turn out to help us because then it makes it super easy to do. It ends out taking us about an hour instead of longer, when we have good help.

No comments:

Post a Comment