Saturday, April 10, 2010
April 1st Thursday
We have so many blessings in our lives. I love my children and even though sometimes we don't expect things to happen the way that they do we still love the idea that we were part of watching something so fun. Kimberly and Tamara lost their volleyball game tonight. They just couldn't out do the other team. So they did not take region. They had some people on the team that were out to get them. Yes they did lose, but it is our family that loves to be supportive and go to these games. I also love to go to our mens basketball games. They are alot of fun just to support and yell for. I never thought being involved in ward sports could be so fun. But I have learned alot in the past couple of years. I am so grateful for my children and their desire to make our lives more exciting by participating in ward sports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment