Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wednesday 24th of March

It is another day of excitment, we are headed to Panquitch to walk the streets and deliver fliers again. It is so cold today. I feel so bad for Karalee because she doesn't feel well. Her father and her sure have had a lot of determination where this whole thing is concerned. Because I drive the 4-runner around, but I am not out in that cold. I admire them greatly.

We ended with the Panquitch fliers a little earlier tonight. We did all of Panquitch. Neil and Michelle arrived at the horse arena in Panquitch for their meeting tonight. All of their children were there as well. I guess our hiting every house in Panquitch did some good because some of those people were at the meeting tonight. Even one of Neils class mates that he went to school with showed up. He didn't even know that Neil was running for congress. He also said that we could come by his house tomorrow to pick up some stuff to sale on E-bay for the compaign. That alone was worth our hours of time. Plus some other great people were their who we knew. Neil had an excellent turn out. There were probably about 45 people there. It was wonderful. As soon as the meeting was over we all went to the Ranch to eat and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment