I made up my mind that I was going to get some things done and off of my mind, so I got out my taxes and worked on what I am going to give my tax lady, plus I got a lot of things cleaned again. I always feel better when things are clean. I know that I need to get some things cleaned out before this wedding which is going to be here before I know it. I certainly feel like I accomplished a lot today. I can go and see Ann from H&R and try and get all my taxes done and sent off now. That will take a great amount of stress off my back. I met with Ann today. Emilly went with me. Taxes are due in a little over a week. I am truly grateful for the miracle of someone to help me this year. I am grateful for Paul and his willingness to ask an expert to help me this year.
I called Diana today and she is going to do the flowers for Katrina's and Phillip's wedding. I know that she will do an amazing job. I am so grateful to her. One more stress that is off my mind. Thanks to Diana!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment