Neil and Brandon are here again tonight. They just seem to be crazy in travel and in meetings. I admire Neil and Michelle so much, running for Congress and continuing to keep going in spite of all the crazy times. I have got to get going on things for this wedding. It concerns me big time, but with out money it is hard right now to plan anything.
We had the opportunity to attend 2 tea parties with Neil, to pass out brochures and to set up signs. The first one was in Provo in the morning. The next one was in SLC in the afternoon. It was a run run day. We checked Kim and Tam out of school to go with us. The tea party put on a fantastic program. I thought they did a great job and I was happy to be a part of it all. I found it interesting to watch the participants and the tea party goers. Some loved it and others had nothing good to say, and there were those their that were their to stir up trouble. All in all it was an exciting day and I am grateful that we could go. Thanks Neil.
No comments:
Post a Comment