Saturday, April 10, 2010

March 28th Sunday

Michelle and Neil headed for St. George bright and early this morning, but they left us a little present. Tamara and I ended out with the stomach flue. I have been home with the flue today. I feel as though I am going to never recover. Life just isn't fun when you are sick. The problem is is that you have such a long time recovering when you are hit with this sickness. I know that I will feel better tomorrow but right now I feel pretty rotten.

The worst part about being sick on Sundays is that I miss the great Sabbath day of going to church. And going to church helps me the rest of the week. I miss it so much. But I love my husband for the way he takes care of me when I am sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment