It seems as though my number one concern is taxes and Neil's campaign. But as far as Neil's campaign I enjoy just seeing him once in a while, even though it is just to drop in and run out. I try to feed him and his associate, but most of the time they have already eatten. I feel as though I am a rotten host. But I understand he has to run, run, run. He is a very busy man.
Ann came over today to try and sort out taxes. She helped us greatly. She got us the right numbers to call the right people. We will send out our taxes tomorrow which is the due date. But we actually got someone at the IRS office that helped. He found the problem, said that hadn't removed a small little thing that they should have done in 2005. We have had all these problems for a very long time and of course it is their problem not ours. Of course we have known that all along. It was a total miracle that we found the right guy to take care of this problem. He said it is taken care of and we shouldn't have any more problems. I feel like shouting for joy. It has been a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment