Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 16th Friday

It is Friday and a great day. Phillip will be married before we know it and the twins will graduate. Right now with all we have to do that seems so far in the distant. We continue to help with the campaign and we continue to have people at our home. But I love it because Frank is staying busy with selling things on the CAP program. We are E-bay people and have sold quite a few things. Frank stays busy running to mail things and package them. I am so grateful for the things he has accomplished. Michelle and Neil stay busy with events and we stay busy with their children. Life can be interesting sometimes.

Emily graduates on the same day that Phillip gets married. That will be interesting. I continue to work on the twins dresses for tomorrow, and Emilies dress for her senior recital which is next Wednesday. I will be happy when I am finished and these two events are done. Plus making dresses for Phillips wedding. Our lives our crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment