Saturday, April 10, 2010

March 31st Wednesday

Sometimes life isn't the best when your children have college classes that they have to take to be able to graduate. It isn't very fun for them. Because these classes depend on whether they will gradutate from High School of not. They have tried really hard to attend their young women's evenings but sometimes out of a ton of homework they are not able to make it. The girls had their basketball game when we were gone to Hatch and they lost it by one point, apparently the referee's were not very fun to deal with. We have the opportunity to go to another game tomorrow. It is going to be a fun game, and I will be OK with whatever the out come is, because I know that each girl on this team is exceptional and will be the best they can be. And I love that their sportsmanship is the best by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment