Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 28th Thursday

Today K&T flew to Houston to visit their sister and her husband. We had prayer with them before they left. I couldn't go because I needed to get ready for work. While I was at work KC called me from the plane, and acted a little concerned about her plane ride. I told her she would be just fine. I know my girls will have a great trip.

I sold a couple of Bosch's today and a lot of other things. I put a lot of the items I sold under AKH's name. He told me it doesn't matter any more so I figured what do you do but sell things and put them under the bosses name. So I did.

My husband and I went to the temple again today. I was so rewarding. Anytime that I go to the temple the work seems to go by so fast. I am grateful to do work for my ancestors. I feel their presents my times. It doesn't bring anything to me but pure joy and I become pretty emotional. I can't describe this wonderful experience to anyone that hasn't felt it. I just know it is an experience I wish I could share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment