Another miracle has happened. My husband felt inspired to go and read his scriptures last night at midnight. So he did he wandered downstairs for a minute. He found we had left some meat on the unit, it had run out of water. Truly a miracle. A good reason to read scriptures, because the Lord is trying to protect you, and make your house safe.
It was a great Sunday. I was in charge of sharing time today and it was a hard thing for me to do. I don't understand how I can do all kinds of baking classes and never become shaky or unsure of myself like I can at sharing time. I think it is probably because all these little children in our primary are so innocent and cute, and I know what I say can become an influence in their lives. I love them all and I know how important it is for me to be the right influence. I know that right now I am an instrument in the Lord's hands. I pray constantly that I will be who I need to be. We had a great dinner tonight at Jennifer's home. We had a Thanksgiving dinner, it was delicious. We invited Grandma and Grandpa C. We all enjoyed the time spent together.
It was a great Sunday. I was in charge of sharing time today and it was a hard thing for me to do. I don't understand how I can do all kinds of baking classes and never become shaky or unsure of myself like I can at sharing time. I think it is probably because all these little children in our primary are so innocent and cute, and I know what I say can become an influence in their lives. I love them all and I know how important it is for me to be the right influence. I know that right now I am an instrument in the Lord's hands. I pray constantly that I will be who I need to be. We had a great dinner tonight at Jennifer's home. We had a Thanksgiving dinner, it was delicious. We invited Grandma and Grandpa C. We all enjoyed the time spent together.
No comments:
Post a Comment