Saturday, May 21, 2011
May 9th Monday
I am just so grateful that I am able to work. Not that my job is super easy, not that at times I get frustrated with what goes on. Not that I am totally happy with everyones responsibilies, and feel like every one does their part, because at times I don't feel that way. I am grateful that Mother's Day is over, because sometimes I felt as though I was in the Bosch Kitchen Center alone. I felt like I needed to run to keep up with how busy the Center got, but it is fun to be around people who can appreciate me for the years I have spent cooking. It is certainly a reward to know that I have accomplished something good in my life. I think working makes me organize my time a little better. Sometimes it is tough to be Primay President and have that responsibility, as well as keeping up on a home, and working. I still have children that need me and need me to talk to them on the phone, especially when they feel in crisis mode. I want to be their for them. I just hope I can continue to juggle everything that I need to and be their for those I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment