Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4th Wednesday

It has been another day of cleaning and being at work. I have been trying to get the house super clean for the arrival of my girls tomorrow. It has certainly been an easy job to keep this house clean with only my husband and me here. It is Mother's day this weekend so it has been crazy at work. I come home and find myself exhausted. Tomorrow my girls will be home. That is exciting. We have missed them and their guy stories, their work schedules with picking them up from work and making sure they are on time. There entertainment can make life fun because they always have an interesting story to share. So we will certainly be happy when they are home again. I hope they have enjoyed themselves in Houston. It is always fun to visit family, but in my situation I love being home as well. It is just always good to be in your own home, use your own bathroom and sleep in your own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment