Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 8th Sunday

It has been a day of fun in my home. My children were awesome when it came to Mother's Day. I received such a special day of love. Michelle sent me a darling plate about Mother, and also some amazing cookies. Lisa sent me a darling card and a cute little letter from each of her children. Jennifer gave me a beautiful card. Karalee gave me a card with some money in it. Emily called and wished me a beautiful day and told me that she loved me. The dinner that everyone contributed too was more than I ever expected. I felt like a queen, with all the great love and respect shown to me today. I want to thank all my children for a beautiful day. I love each of my children and my concern is for them and their futures. They mean so much to me. I pray for them each day, some more than others. Some are having some struggles that I would like to take away from them, but I know things will be corrected in the Lords time.

We had a great Sacrament Meeting today. Once again all the Seniors spoke about their Mothers. It is so fun for such wonderful things to be said about Mother's on their special day. We all know that we are not perfect at all, but it is fun to hear that once and awhile you feel appreciated. This day was one of those days. A day that I felt appreciated. Thank-you all who had part in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment