Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 29th Friday

I think that we could probably count this day as a Friday. CHW worked with me at the BKC today and we had a rough day. I felt bad for CHW because she made a mistake and I tried for 1 hour to rectify it. But it couldn't be rectified because the money was not in the bank because the transaction had just been done. I hope it will be taken care of tomorrow. We all make mistakes I told her, if we didn't we wouldn't be human. I know that a big mistake was made a few days ago, and that wasn't CHW's fault. We had to ship a Bosch out second day air because one of the employee's didn't ship it out a week ago. So sad because it was another mistake. The name on the transaction was BH. But he claims he doesn't remember. That ended out costing 137 dollars. Sometimes mistakes can be big, but that is the business world. Like I said I wish we were all perfect. I sold a Bosch today and a lot of other items, but CHW rang most everything up. I was a frustrating day for my husband as well. He couldn't get the paint gun to spray right. So he rolled the ceilings in the basement he is working in. I think it was just a bad day for everyone. What about you? How has your Friday been? I know someone out there had a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment