Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 2nd Monday

It is the night for Family Home Evening. My girls are gone to see their sister so they are not home. FC and I read scriptures. We are reading The New Testament. We are studying the epistle of Paul, which is pretty much the whole New Testament. Sometimes I have a hard time making out what he is trying to say. It can be a frustration for me, because I feel like I should understand. But I am sure the understanding will come as I read more.

I worked today this afternoon. I know that my brother is having a lot of trama at the BKC because he called me tonight, and we talked for a good hour. I feel for him because he has a lot to figure out right now. I just think that he needs all his employee's to work together toward a common goal, instead of being so much against each other. He will have a meeting on Thursday morning so that we can discuss things and hopefully get things worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment