Saturday, May 21, 2011
May 7th Saturday
It is the day before Mother's Day. I have been working all day long and I am tired. We didn't sale all the Bosch Mixers that we were suppose too. They gave away with each Bosch a cute package that was full of toffee. It was nut walnut toffee, and toffee with a nut chocolate topping. Very tasty. So I brought some home for my mother as well as Frank's mother. At least I was able to give them a mother's day present. I know that it is the thought that counts, and right now I am giving a little something for the thought. I am pretty excited because Karalee arranged that we would have dinner her at my house, but she called everyone to contribute. She is bringing the meat. It will certainly make my mothers day wonderful. I am grateful to my children for all they do. They are certainly a blessing in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment