It has been an awesome day. Another miracle happened to our family. In the basement apartment the dishwasher stopped working. My husband went down and found a wire nut that was fried. So he replace the wire nut. He cut the wires and started all over. But it did not fix the dishwasher. Today my son said, "Dad I can do without a dishwasher but I can't do without a disposal." So after solving his paint gun problem and doing some painting, he headed home and to the basement to do some repair work. While he was gone I prayed that he would find the problem to the dishwasher as well as the disposal. I guess when he went downstairs, he did the same. He went to the plug on the wall that both items were connected too. He turned off the circuit breaker and checked it out. Just as he was ready to put it back he saw a little spark. He took the plug back out and completely redid it. Miracle of miracles the dishwasher and the disposal worked. If my son had not complained and the dishwasher hadn't gone out, there could have been a fire. Either from the dishwasher or from the plug. We were truly blessed, another little small thing that tells us the Lord loves us.
I got my whole house cleaned today. Mopped and scrubbed everything. My husband vacuumed everything. Then we went to the movie "True Grit". The ending wasn't what I would call good, but I enjoyed the movie as a whole. It was so nice to come home to a clean house, and to have it clean for the Sabbath day tomorrow. It is Fast Sunday tomorrow, a day I have learned to love.
No comments:
Post a Comment