Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 5th Thursday

We had an early morning work meeting then I and my husband got to go to the temple before he needed to be at the airport and I ended out back at work. I came to work at 1 instead of 2 but I am glad that I did because they sure needed my help down there. The temple is a wonderful place when life around you seems in such turmoil. I am so glad I got to attend the temple this morning, because it certainly made the rest of my day.

The girls and my husband picked me up at work. They looked great! You can certainly tell they have been in the sun a lot. They are pretty tan. They enjoyed themselves greatly, but said it is nice to be home. I think it is always hard to stay with other people because you feel like you are invading their home sometimes, especially when they are living in a small apartment. But like I have said before it is worth it for family. Family is so important and we love them all. I loved hearing there awesome stories about Houston. My husband has been working on a basement again. He is such a perfectionist. When things are not perfect he feels like he needs to redo them. I love him for that, but he has been in this basement so much that at times I think he just can't do things he wants to do and make them as perfect as he wants them to be. I think he works to hard and expects to much of himself, so he over does things which cause him more work. But he fixes anything to look awesome. I just hate that he is re-doing because of whose basement this is

No comments:

Post a Comment