Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3rd Tuesday

I had a bread class today. It was great but I worked almost all day and I am exhausted. When I came home we needed to be somewhere. So we ate quickly and headed out. We went to the church, the UVU institute choir came to perform for us. The conductor use to be in our ward, so he does a special performance for the building our ward meets in. The wards in our building are invited. It was a wonderful performance. They did dancing and singing. The whole performance was on "The Proclamation to the Family." It was incredible. I know that there performance has inspired many people. I know they have done it up at the conference center all week and they have done it for institute classes. I was extremely well done, and I am glad that I got to be a part of it. It is amazing to be inspired by such wonderful youth, they are certainly a group that lives their religion and sings every song found in the hymn book and The primary songbook because they know that what they are singing is true and you can certainly feel that.

No comments:

Post a Comment