I think that the most important thing for me to do each day is to count my blessings. I don't do it often enough. I think of them and yet I don't write them down. I didn't have to work today so I spent the day cleaning. I realized that I hadn't found the key to the BKC and I needed it. But of course someone else opened yesterday so I didn't need to worry. I searched for it for about 1 hour before I left yesterday. I searched all my pants pockets that were in the dirty clothes about 4 times. I searched the laundry room, the kitchen, the office, the family room, my room and the sewing room. These are the rooms that I spend most of my time in. I searched and searched. So when I got home last night I decided I needed to say a prayer. I told my Heavenly Father that I had looked everywhere. I couldn't find it any where. After I prayed I went to search the laundry room again. I searched my pants pockets again, and the key was right there as if I had never gone through that pocket. To me that was a miracle and a blessing for me, because I know how many times I went through that pocket.
One of my counselors couldn't be to our meeting tomorrow night, so I rescheduled for tonight. Unfortunately she still didn't make it. But we had our meeting and once again had a lot of things to discuss. We even called a few more people to important callings. It was a successful meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment