Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12th Friday

We were lucky enough to participate in a Ward progressive dinner tonight. I had 7 people here for a layered salad and foccia bread. It was wonderful. We had the Zushi's, the Robins, the Millers, and Sylvia. We had a great time. Then we went to the Lau's for dinner. Afterwards we went to the church for refreshments, which of course happen to be ice cream. We had a great evening. I am so glad that we have such wonderful friends in the ward who can come to our home and enjoy themselves.

Neil has been up again for more political meetings. He left this morning. We enjoyed having him over night. He came home from his meetings yesterday hungry, we feed him burritos. He seemed to enjoy them. I am grateful we were able to feed him something. We are here for him and all he decides to do, to go through this process of becoming a Congressman. We know that he can make a difference. He will be incredible and miracles happen everyday. I am grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment