Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wednesday February 17th

Today has been a day of my life feeling out of control. Mostly because I feel like we need a really big miracle to happen to get us out of the mess we are in. I know that miracles can happen because I have seen them in my every day life, it is just that this miracle would have to happen in days not weeks. I just hope that we can save ourselves from this debt some how. Then I have a daughter that tells me, "Mom we are so blessed". We are all health and strong, we have a roof over our heads, we have food to eat, we live in an awesome home. Some people are living with cancer and so many other bad things. We are truly blessed. Then of course I have to repent and realize I have so many blessings. I guess today has just been my down day. I guess I am entitled to have one of those once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment