Sunday, February 14, 2010
February 13th Saturday
Today has been a crazy day. Frank, Kimberly, Tamara and I went to SLC today to fill bottles of ink and emulsion. I felt bad because it wasn't as productive as we wanted it to be. We worked really hard, it is just that the label machine was giving us fits. My husband was trying to get it to work for hours. We were doing emulsion in 6 ounce bottles, but the label machine was not doing the job. So we did about 3500 bottles of emulsion and only labeled about 200. So we changed the label machine to the small 2 ounce bottles, then we started to do the black ink in the 2 ounce bottles. We did 2500 bottles of ink and labeled them all. We worked hard all day long, we worked for 9 hours. We left at 9:15 and got home about 8:30 at night. So we were plenty tired when we arrived home. But Phillip and Katrina had cleaned up the house and made supper. It was the broccoli chicken casserole. Phillip had made a mess making the meal and had left. He told Tom to tell us to put the casserole in the oven and he would be home soon. Frank and I cleaned the kitchen fast. We all ate and totally enjoyed the casserole. I am grateful for the miracle of children who love and care about me, and make life a little easier for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment