Neil and Michelle left first thing this morning and I was sad to see them go. I know that my house stays cleaner when they are not here but I give up a lot when they are gone.
It was fast and testimony meeting today. We had a fantastic meeting. A man from our ward talked about his father finally becoming a member of the church at the age of 89 years old. There family has spent many hours fasting, praying and loving their father. They have all participating in this since they were little, but they never gave up. It certainly took years and years for the miracle to happen, but it finally did. Sometimes we think that things can never change but they can. After that meeting we attended our sunday school class. My husband taught the lesson. He did a great job. He talked about life being bigger than us all. The choices that we make can effect generations. Lets just say all our meetings were excellent.
The girls and I attended choir, then went home to fix dinner and eat. I always enjoy Sunday's because they give me a new start on life. I love the miracle of sunday's.
No comments:
Post a Comment