Neil, Michelle and family are here and we love all of them. They are good little children and we enjoy having them around. They got here and we weren't quite prepared. I've just been cleaning in between sewing, but unfortunately didn't make it. Kim and Tam got home about the same time Michelle got here. But they had to run fast and get ready to go with the Young Men and Young women to the temple to do baptisms. Neil and Michelle ran to do some things so I had their children alone, everyone was gone but me. But I made supper for them and got them all ready for bed. I was so glad when Kim and Tam came running in so that I could tend little Tessie and they could get Tyler and the girls to bed. Because poor little Tyler ended out being sick and having a fever. So things just were great when I got some help. I was able to clean up the kitchen and get little Tessie taken care of. My husband came home and he helped with the kitchen and took Tyler. All in all it was a great evening, Neil and Michelle were happy with there meeting. I count the blessings of such good things happening today. Kim found out she could take Math 1030 at BYU without permission from the principal at the High School. It will cost her around 500 dollars, but she is willing to do it and save her pennies for a while. I am happy for her. She is happy she got put in the 2 classes at the High School that she needed and then she is going to take this Math Class so she will have enough credits. It will be good for her. We are grateful today that everything is working out for her. It is a blessing in all our lives.
+
No comments:
Post a Comment