Thursday, February 11, 2010
Wednesday February 10th
Tonight we had the privilege of attending our girls last new beginnings evening. The last year for Young Women. It was sad to hear about the up coming events and know that I and my girls won't be a part of that any more. The evening was wonderful and they both had wonderful parts in the program. The whole program was on courage and being strong. The goal of the young women is to help all the young women to have a temple marriage in the future. My girls have grown up way to fast and it makes me so sad. I can't believe they are graduating this year and then they will be on to a new ward and off to college. Our lives can change so quickly. It seems as though the girls were in elementary school yesterday. I love them and I have loved watching them grow into beautiful young women. I am grateful for the miracle of having twins. It was a great evening. Jennifer is in the young women so she was there. Karalee decided to show up out of the blue. It was fun to have her there as well. I am proud of all my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment