Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 3rd Wednesday

I still don't have Jeanne's dress done. I went over to Mom's because Jeanne is over there. When I tried it on her it was too small. I couldn't believe all the work I have put into that dress and now I need to take it apart and and make the seams smaller. I guess the blessing and miracle here is that I have seams to take out. I could have just serged them off. Jeanne has to pick up Diana at the airport soon so I need to get this dress done. Jeanne picked me up this morning and took me to find some trim to put on the front of her dress. We also picked up her flowers for the wedding from my cousin who had them all ready. It took us a long time so I only have a few minutes to redo the dress. After I unpicked all the seams, Jeanne came over, she was suppose to be at the airport. So I had to hurry. I finally gave her the dress. It looked great on her, it wasn't as perfect as it was before I started to redo it but it was good enough. I am just so glad I am done with the dress because I don't have to stress about it anymore.

Michelle went to help Jennifer tonight with a young women activity. Tyler still isn't doing very well but he has been really good for being sick. I made pizza with the little kids while Michelle and the twins were at young women. We had a lot of fun putting all the wonderful things on the pizza's. Tyler actually ate a couple of pieces of pizza, then of course had to take his father some. He was in the frontroom working on some things. Tyler was just so proud because he helped to make the pizza. Fun time with the grand kids tonight. After the pizza all the grand children went to bed. Neil took them to bed. Angie showed up to say Hi to them. So the getting to bed did end out being quite late. But so much for bed time at Grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment