Thursday morning and things are great. We spent the morning cleaning the house. It was fun I made waffles and cleaned the kitchen and washroom, then I cleaned my room and my bathroom. I also cleaned up the sewing room, which was a mess after Jeanne's dress. I am glad that I got the house cleaned up it makes life a little better. Neil and Michelle have a meeting tonight in SLC, so we will be tending the children. Michelle went to Jennifer's and picked out a nice dress to wear. Apparently this is one of those political meeting that are dressy. I hope that they have a great time. I am sure that they will. I spent the night with the twins trying to get the kids feed and to bed. The grand kids can be so fun. Tyler is still sick but loves to get in Frank and Is bed. He is so cute. Little Tessie is so sweet. She goes to bed for me so perfect. I couldn't ask for Grand kids to be better. Grace and Emily just need a story read to them at night and when Kim and Tam are here it all happens so quickly. I am just happy tonight for special Grand children who make my life so happy. It has been a great day.
Frank and I also broke away and went to the temple today. It is so wonderful there and so peaceful. I am grateful for my time at the temple. While at the temple I was focused on some of our problems. Our bills our not having any money and us on the verge of losing our home again. Well I went through the temple doing endowments, afterwards I was headed to the dressing room when I saw a young girl who was a paraplegic. She was waiting to head to a session and had to be helped with everything. Suddenly I thought to myself, and I am complaining. Sometimes the Lord has a way of making you understand that things could be a whole lot worse. I am truly blessed and am grateful for all that I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment